NEWTON project has a duration of 36 months and the work is divided into six work packages in order to enable efficient execution of the work required to meet the NEWTON objectives:
- WP1 is devoted to management and technical/administrative coordination of the project.
- WP2 is devoted for defining the technical specifications of the system and the architecture of the solution considering the different scenarios over which the system will be validated.
- WP3 is devoted to technical analysis, design and implementation of the different key building blocks which integrate the overall system.
- WP4 is devoted to the integration of the prototypes, their calibration and their functional verification in the laboratory.
- WP5 is devoted to the validation of the multi-sensor instruments in relevant environments.
- WP6 is devoted to dissemination and exploitation of project results.